Far more interesting than piles of ropes and scythes was this paper, tacked up next to the Quartermaster's door. One assumes that this drawing is the layout of the fort in 1864, which does not show the mounts for the 15" guns: Note how the rows of mounts for the Columbiads are all uniform in size? Hmmmmm. This seems to suggest that the mounts for the 15" guns were built after the war.